Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 62

Breakfast:
Handful of Cashews and Raisins
2 cups of Coffee with Half n Half
So much for eating three good meals a day. I had a bad headache this morning, then don't feel like eating. The coffee was helpful, so I had two cups!

Lunch:
Burgers, Roasted Sweet Potato Fries, Green Beans, Applesauce
For the burgers, I mixed one pound of hamburger with one pound of pork, then added about 1/3 c finely diced onion, two minced cloves of garlic, salt and pepper. They were very tasty and not as dry as just beef alone. One neat trick I learned today is to dimple the raw meat with your fingers; it keeps the burgers from shrinking into a thick small patty.

Supper:
Vegetable Beef Soup

Additional Foods:
2 Satsumas
One Half an Apple
1 small glass Berry Apple Juice

Exercise: Walk 1.5 miles
I could not do much more than that, as my legs and ankles are rather sore from yesterday's slight bit of running!

No comments:

Post a Comment