Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 2, 2016

I was rather tired today. I've read that when the body is used to burning sugar for energy, it takes a while for it to switch when sugar is no longer ingested. I remember this from last year; this is not surprising or new. I am also experiencing a lot of bloating and flatulence. I'm not sure what is causing it, and I hope it goes away soon!

Breakfast:
Two fried eggs and bacon
 I cooked the bacon first, then fried the eggs in some of the bacon fat. I am not afraid of eating the fat. I have learned that the healthy fats are necessary for the body to function properly. 

I also had coffee with the Nutpod cream. Maybe that is causing the intestinal discomfort. Hmmm...

Lunch:
Banana and Cashew Butter!
 I was gone over the lunch hour, so I grabbed one of my favorite combos! It is great because the nut butter protein keeps me going while the banana fills me up!

Supper:
Leftover Pork Roast, steamed broccoli, baked sweet potato with coconut oil, unsweetened applesauce

Another favorite food of mine is the baked sweet potato with coconut oil. I use the organic coconut oil from Trader Joe's. 

Snacks:
Two Satsumas
Dried Bing Cherries
Cup of warm Apple Cider


No comments:

Post a Comment