Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 35

Husband and Daughter added grains back into their diets today. This morning it was granola for him and honey nut ohs for her. I am sticking with the program, but now that those cereals are in the house I am feeling like throwing in the towel. I won't, but there is temptation now.

Breakfast:
Scrambled Egg, Avocado, Bacon
 
 Lunch:
Chicken, Steamed Cauliflower,
Roasted Potatoes, and Applesauce
 
I sprinkle half of a chicken breast with salt, pepper, and safe, then it wrapped in prosciutto. Plunk it into a pan coated with olive oil and cooked 5 minutes on each side. I removed the chicken to a dish and covered with foil. Added vegetable broth to the pan and raised the heat to high, scraping up all the browned bits. Let that reduce to half, then add a bit of lemon juice. Spoon over the chicken. It is delicious and very easy to make!
 
 
Supper:
Vegetable Beef Soup
I could eat this soup every night. Sadly, I finished it tonite, so I will have to make some more. Husband and Daughter ate sandwiches with cheese.

I am very curious how the family will feel tomorrow, if eating grain products will have any effect on their digestive systems.

Exercise: None, due to heavy rains today.

No comments:

Post a Comment