Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 47

I guess I should say that I am not really following the Whole30 anymore. I am still eating whole foods, but I am also eating a few things that are not Whole30 approved. This morning I had a delicious cup of Vanilla Coffee with some half and half in it. I enjoyed it so much, even though dairy is taboo in the Whole30. And tonite I had a small piece of chocolate. Granted, it was Theo's organic 85% dark chocolate, but it does have a bit of cane sugar in it. It, too, was delicious, and I enjoyed it so much.

Breakfast:
Omelet and Ham (which also had some sugar in it, I am quite sure)

Lunch:

Paleo Baked Salmon (www.kitchenmonki.com), Cabbage and Apple Stir Fry (http://paleoleap.com/quick-and-easy-paleo-stir-fries/), Frozen Snow Peas, and Applesauce
I've made the salmon like this before and it is really good. The salmon is topped with onion and tomato, then drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice. Wrap up in tin foil and bake. The onion really does not cook, but the flavor gets into the salmon.
The cabbage was a new recipe. It is stir fried with apple and onion, then chopped almonds get stirred in at the end. It was delicious! I will definitely be making this again!

Supper:
Hamburger Soup (https://greenhsv.wordpress.com)
This is a little different recipe, as it has cauliflower in it. It seemed like it was missing something. Maybe I did not let it cook long enough. There is lots leftover, so I will see how it is after it sits overnight in the fridge!

Exercise: Walk 2.8 miles.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment