Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 43

I am really struggling. That caramel in the fridge is calling my name. I cannot throw it out, and tonite I have had two small teaspoons of it. Other than that, I am doing fine with the eating plan. At church this morning I brought gluten free pretzels and crackers, gouda cheese, and satsumas. Someone else brought gluten free muffins. I ate only the satsumas, even though the muffins smelled so good!

Breakfast:
Omelet and Bacon

Lunch:
Barbequed Pork Ribs, Baked Sweet Potato, Raw Carrots, and Applesauce.
I made the ribs yesterday; I am not all that fond of barbequed foods. They were ok, but I won't make them again.

Supper:
Leftover Meatball Soup
I added potatoes, more carrots, and celery. Nice and hearty now.

Exercise: Yard work

No comments:

Post a Comment