Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 52

I think I will add a category in here, so I can truly track all eat in the day. Snacks--because I do eat fruits and nuts for snacks. I'd like to see how much I actually am eating in a day.

Breakfast:
Omelet, half of an Avocado, half a piece of Bacon, and Orange Juice

Lunch:
Hamburger, Oven Fries, Homemade Ketchup,
Steamed Romanesco, and Applesauce
 I love Romanesco season! It is a cruciferous vegetable that tastes milder and sweeter than cauliflower. The ketchup recipe came from
http://theclothesmakethegirl.com/2014/03/06/wf2-recipe-kickass-ketchup/ I did not have figs or dates, so I used 2 T. raisins; it was too sweet. And I did not like the cinnamon in it. Next time I would used half the raisins and omit the cinnamon.

Supper:
Mexican Chicken Soup
The only reason I am calling it Mexican Chicken Soup is because I added Mexican oregano and corn. Yes, corn. I had it in the freezer and so I used it. The soup also had chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, red pepper, and a jar of tomatoes.

Snacks:
1 cup of coffee with half and half
2 satsumas
a small glass of juice (apple and mixed berry, watered down)
a handful of raisins

Exercise: 90 minutes of gardening in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment