Friday, February 13, 2015

Day 42

No pics again today. I had sugar today. I made a very small batch of caramel sauce for ice cream; daughter had a friend over for supper and a movie. We have ice cream in the freezer, and it is getting old, so I made the sauce for it. I did lick the spoon afterwards. It tasted really nice. Unfortunately, that is all I can think of now. Husband offered to dump it in the garbage for me. Nope.

Later, daughter did not feel so well after eating so much sugar.

Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs and Bacon

Lunch:
Ham, leftover Cabbage and Leeks, leftover Roasted Butternut Squash and Carrot sticks.
The ham has been in the freezer since November. It was leftover from a spiral cut ham I brought to a gathering. It has sugar in it as well, I am sure. It did not taste as good as it did three months ago, maybe because it has been frozen, or maybe because I did not care for the sugar.

Supper:
Vegetable Beef Soup

Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment