Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day 37

I must be missing some nutrient in my diet, for I have been experiencing charley horses in my left leg when I am in bed. This is completely new for me, so I am assuming it is the change in diet; I need to do some research to see what I am missing that might be causing this awful condition!
 
My hot flashes are back as well. No where near as severe as last year, but a nuisance for sure. I wonder if it is the diet changes as well?

Breakfast:
 
Omelet and Bacon
I really need to watch the Julia Child's video again. This was a great omelet with creaminess, but it does not look very omelet-y!
 
Lunch:
Roasted Chicken, Baked Sweet Potato,
Beans, and Applesauce (not pictured)
This was a whole chicken, roasted in an oven bag. I set the oven to start while we were in church, and then it was ready to eat when we got home! I remember when I was young, we came home from church and could always smell what was for Sunday dinner!
 
Daughter commented today that she likes eating whole meals for a change (as opposed to pizza or "you-are-on-your-own, fend-for-yourselves" kind of meals). I think it helps that there is nothing to snack on, so when mealtimes come, we are all hungry! I've noticed she is eating whole servings of food, and she is not hungry an hour after eating.  
 
Supper:
Mexican Chicken Soup
 Just as tasty as yesterday! Love this soup!


Exercise: Walked 3 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment