Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 48

"I don't eat that way anymore."

That is what I tell myself when I find temptation moving in. "I used to eat sugar but now I don't." Then I walk away. I don't linger over indecision when seeing something that looks delicious.

Tonite I really wanted a dessert. I have not made anything for dessert for a few weeks. I have frozen organic sweet cherries in the freezer; I made a kind of cherry crisp. An online recipe was the base for my creation. I defrosted the cherries in the microwave, then tossed them with a bit of orange juice and vanilla. There was a lot of liquid; I tossed in some chia seeds. Then for the topping I threw almonds and dates into the little food processor, then added coconut butter. Mmmm, I could have eaten the topping with a spoon! Put it on the top, then baked until it was crispy. Delicious!

Breakfast:
Omelet and Bacon

Lunch:
Mustgo: I had Ham, Broccoli, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, and Applesauce

Supper:
Leftover Hamburger Soup

Exercise: Walk 2.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment