Friday, January 16, 2015

Day 14

I guess after 14 days, eating whole has become a way of life. I don't think of forbidden foods and I don't crave the things I thought I would crave. Today I am curious what would happen if I started sugar again. Will it be worth it? My sister-in-law has had no sugar in more than a year. She does use a bit of artificial sweetener now and then, but she relies on the sweetness of natural foods now. Will I be able to hold out for a whole year???

My digestion has settled down a bit from yesterday. I don't feel like cooking, so we have been eating yummy leftovers.

Breakfast:
Fried eggs

Lunch:
Leftover  Beef Stir Fry and Roasted Potatoes

Supper:
Leftover Asian Chicken Soup

I purchased satsumas today, and they are a delicious treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment