Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 24

Such a challenging day. Late this afternoon I discovered our septic system is not working properly. That makes me very stressed, and then I just want to nibble. Since we have no foods in the house outside of the Whole30 plan, I can only make "good" choices of foods to nibble. I could not eat supper, too upset, but I did nibble on some cashews and orange juice. I would have been better off with soup. 

If there had been chocolate or sugar in the house, I would have turned to that. But I don't crave it at all, just want to nibble. 

Breakfast:
Breakfast Casserole for the family
Since it was gone, I ate some leftover roasted sweet potatoes, beans, half an avocado and some cashews.

Lunch:
Pot Roast cooked with Potatoes, Carrots, Celery, and Applesauce
Daughter ate seconds of this great food! I, too, enjoyed this meal so much. I should have bought half a cow all the years I've been married. We are eating so well now, and I like having all kinds of cuts of beef in the freezer.

Supper:
Leftover Vegetable Beef Soup

Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment