Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 3

Both daughter and I are tired. It was hard to get up this morning, and it does not help that the day was dark and dreary. Here is what my daily email from Whole30 said...

You’re probably more tired and lethargic today. This is your body adapting to its new fuel source – fat – and transitioning out of your old “sugar-burner” days...This is normal, and will resolve quickly, as long as you do your part to help. Sleep lots. Take naps.

I am feeling better than I did on Sunday. My sinus is clearing up. Husband commented that his sinuses are clearing up as well. Is it because of the Whole30 or is it psychosomatic? Time will tell.

I did not eat such huge meals today, and I felt better. I got hungry a lot, as did daughter. Husband combatted his hunger by eating two bananas today (and he did not eat the brownies at work either!). Again, the hardest part of the day is not having something sweet at the end of a meal. Sigh.

Here is what we ate today!

Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs.
So simple but so delicious.

Lunch:
Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry from http://paleoleap.com/
Tasty! First time to try coconut aminos; I did not miss the soy sauce at all.

Supper:
Leftover Chicken Soup

I pulled a roast from the freezer for tomorrow's lunch. I am looking forwards to that!



No comments:

Post a Comment