Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 22

I had coffee this morning! Last night I made almond milk and put a bit of vanilla powder in it. This morning I made a weak cup of Starbucks coffee and used the vanilla almond milk as cream. It was good. Not great, but I am used to sweet coffee. It was lovely to have coffee in the morning, better than drinking tea!

Breakfast:
COFFEE and Breakfast Casserole
For this dish, I used potatoes, bacon, sautéed red pepper and green onion, cooked broccoli, and beaten eggs. Without the addition of some milk, the eggs get really quite solid when they are baked.

Lunch:
Leftover Italian Beef Hash and Applesauce
Getting tired of the hash....it goes on and on and on....

Supper:
Daughter-friendly Chicken Soup
I made a very mild soup tonite. Chicken Breast, carrots, celery, cauliflower, potatoes, a small bit of onion and garlic, and lots of chicken broth. Yep, just what the daughter liked!

Exercise: 1.5 miles walk

No comments:

Post a Comment