Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 27

Breakfast:
Country Scrambled Eggs and Bacon
I just made up that name. I fried some potatoes with green onion and red pepper, then added eggs and scrambled. With avocado on top, it tasted good.

Lunch:
Asian Mandarin Chicken Salad
Made up that name, too. This was sooooo good. A couple of days ago I sautéed two chicken breasts, sliced thin, in coconut oil and coconut aminos (like soy sauce, without the soy). Today I used the meat in a salad: romaine lettuce, grated carrot, green onion, Satsuma oranges, chicken, and cashews. For dressing I mixed some olive oil, orange juice and zest, sesame oil, coconut aminos, mustard powder, garlic powder and salt. Just have to say it again, it was soooooooo good!

Supper:
Roasted Potatoes and Simple Hamburger Soup
Yep, another made up name. I fried hamburger and onions, then added carrots, celery, tomatoes, thinly sliced red cabbage, parsley, cumin. garlic powder, bone broth, water, and salt. I don't know if it tasted good, for I did not eat any. I am working on soothing my digestive tract with mint tea.

Exercise: Walk 1.5 miles, mostly hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment